Everything you need to know about the Netgear EXA15 Setup. Let’s take a look at one of today’s most popular extenders. You’ll have a powerful WiFi network with plenty of bandwidth, quick speed, and better coverage with a subsequent Netgear EAX15 Setup. The Netgear AX1800 EAX15 WiFi 6 mesh extender gives flawless coverage across your home with a speed of up to 1.8 Gbps. It features four streams, which results in less interference. This blog will show you how to set up your Netgear AX1800 wifi range extender.
Follow the steps below to set up your Netgear EAX15:
- Connect your Netgear EAX15 to a power source.
- Place the router and the extender together in the same room.
- Wait until the power LED emits a steady green glow.
- Enter mywifiext.net into any web browser.
- The Netgear Installation Assistant page can be seen on the screen.
- To complete the setup, follow the on-screen directions.
- If the AX1800’s LEDs turn solid green, it implies the configuration process was successful.
- Unplug the extension and reconnect it to the desired place.
You can configure your Netgear Nighthawk EAX15 in this manner using online browser setup/manual setup. But this isn’t the only way to install an extender; in the upcoming blog, we’ll show you how to install a wifi booster with a wireless protected setup button.
Netgear Nighthawk AX1800 setup by WPS button | EAX15
Wireless protected setup is another option for quickly and conveniently configuring your Nighthawk EAX15. With the Netgear EAX15 Setup via WPS, you may configure your extender in less than two minutes without providing a password, login, or anything else. You will just need to push one tiny button during this process.
Here are the procedures for Netgear EAX15 WPS Setup:
- Activate your Nighthawk extender.
- Place your AX1800 close to your existing router.
- When the power LED displays a steady green.
- Locate and hit the WPS button on the EAX15.
- Additionally, press the WPS button on your wifi router.
- Wait for the LEDs on the extender to provide a consistent green glow.
- The configuration procedure has now been successfully completed.
In just two minutes, you can configure your Netgear Nighthawk EAX15 utilizing the wifi protected setup. In the next article, we’ll go through how to set up your wifi booster with the Nighthawk app.
Netgear AX1800 setup using Netgear Nighthawk app
Another option for installing your wifi booster is to use the Nighthawk app. It is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. To do Netgear EAX15 setup via the Nighthawk app, you must first have a smartphone.
Follow the instructions below to configure your Netgear EAX15 AX1800 using the Nighthawk app:
- Take out your smartphone.
- Check that the Nighthawk app is installed.
- Connect via the Netgear Ext.
- Start the Nighthawk app.
- To finish the setup process, follow all of the on-screen prompts.
- After that, you can connect your AX1800 extender to the chosen spot.
Using the Nighthawk app, you may setup your Nighthawk EAX15 AX1800 in this manner. If you continue to have problems with the setup procedure, please contact our technical support team at our toll-free number or via live chat. In the following blog, we’ll go over how to update your extender’s firmware to the most recent version.
Netgear firmware update | EAX15 AX1800
The firmware is a collection of programmes that are embedded in hardware following the Netgear EAX15 setup. Netgear offers you with the most recent firmware versions on a regular basis in order to handle issues that a user may encounter while using the extender, as well as to maintain security barriers and to fix bugs. Let’s have a look at how the firmware process is meant to work.
Follow these steps to upgrade the firmware on your Netgear EAX15:
- Switch on your Netgear EAX15.
- Get on any mobile device that supports wifi.
- Go to www.mywifiext.net in a web browser.
- You may now access the Netgear login page.
- Fill in your personal information, such as your password, username, and SSID.
- Go to settings and then select firmware upgrade.
- Make sure you don’t unplug the AX1800 while it’s being configured.
In this manner, you can obtain the most recent version of firmware as well as new security and other features. In the following blog, we will show you how to perform a factory reset on your extender.
Netgear Nighthawk factory Reset | EAX15
When a user forgets his admin password and wishes to recover it, he or she will typically execute a factory reset. After finishing the factory reset process, all of your personal information will be erased, including your admin password, username, and SSID. A hard-pointed instrument, such as a needle or a toothpick, is required to perform a factory reset operation on your Netgear EAX15 Setup. Let’s have a look at how the factory reset procedure is carried out.
Here are the procedures for resetting the Netgear EAX15:
- Utilize a mobile device such as a smartphone, tablet, or laptop.
- Take a sharp-pointed object, such as a toothpick.
- The reset button on the extender is hidden behind a small hole.
- Using a toothpick, press the reset button for 10 seconds.
- Your Netgear EAX15 will reboot in a minute and be ready for the new configuration process.
You can now reset your Netgear Nighthawk AX15 Setup. If you have any problems during the setup, firmware update, or reset process, please contact our technical support team by calling our toll-free number or via live chat.