The EX3800 is another inexpensive WiFi extender that is designed to fit into a divider attachment. It features a double band and the ideal Remote AC innovation (the most recent standard). Throughput for the Netgear EX3800 Setup is up to 750Mbps.
The EX3800 features two external radio wires for increased WiFi range as well as the option to create an additional WiFi get-to-point or hotspot via a wired Gigabit Ethernet connector. In the unlikely event that you need to create a different system for guests, this is ideal. Additionally, Netgear includes their WiFi Investigation Application, which lets you check the health of your WiFi signal, gauge its quality, and identify crowded channels.
Once the Netgear EX3800 Setup is complete, it expands the current WiFi to challenging-to-reach locations. Learn how to set up the EX3800 WiFi range extender instantly.
Netgear EX3800 Setup Full instructions
When you buy a brand new AC750 EX3800 extender, it comes with a manual. From beginning to end, this Netgear EX3800 Manual comprises a sequence of setup stages. All you have to do is follow these EX3800 Setup instructions and your extender will be up and running in minutes.
However, ordinary consumers will find it difficult to comprehend these installation guidelines. Contact our specialists through live chat. They will ensure that your extender is installed properly and walk you through each step.
Netgear AC750 EX3800 Setup Steps
Here are the whole manual Netgear AC750 EX3800 Setup instructions:
- Start the AC750 EX3800 extender.
- Place the WiFi extension near your router.
- Then, join the extender to an electrical socket.
- Allow the Power LED to turn green.
- If the Power LED isn’t illuminated, press the Power button.
- Use the Ethernet cable to connect a computer or mobile device to the extender:
- WiFi: If your computer or phone has WiFi, open the WiFi connection manager, find the extender network, and connect to it. When your WiFi-enabled computer or mobile device is connected to the extender, the Client LED stays solid white.
- Ethernet: Use an Ethernet cable to connect the extender’s Ethernet port to your computer’s Ethernet port.
- Open a web browser on your computer or phone and type www.mywifiext.net into it. If mywifiext.net doesn’t work on your device, you can quickly get help from our experts.
- The installation assistant from Netgear shows.
- Follow the given on screen instructions to connect your extender to the WiFi network you already have.
- Move your extender to a new spot about halfway between your router and the place where the WiFi signal is weak.
If you get no connection or a bad connection, move the Netgear EX3800 Setup closer to your router and try again until the Link Status LED lights up white.
You can connect your client devices to the extended WiFi network once you’ve chosen where to place your extender.
If you’re still having trouble setting up your Netgear EX3800 AC750 Extender, send an email to our skilled technicians.
Netgear EX3800 common Setup Issues
- Mywifiext.com won’t start up.
- Mywifiext.net not working
- Password for mywifiext is wrong
- Although the WiFi extension is connected, there is no internet access.
- Mywifiext.local cannot be contacted There is no network connection with the WiFi extender.
- Netgear genie app doesn’t open
- Problems getting to 192.168.1.250 IP address
- Can’t find the network name for the range extender
- The Extender doesn’t work right.
- EX3800 AC750 – no internet
- The red light on the extender is causing trouble.
- Can’t do the reset process for the extender
- Lost configuration CD
- Problems with WiFi connections
- Even after Netgear EX3800 Setup, the genie smart setup page keeps coming up. Forgot the extender default password.
- LED lights issue.
- Can’t sign in to the AC750 EX3800 extender EX3800, and it stops connecting to the internet.
- Firmware can’t be updated
- Can’t get to mywifiext.net after updating on AC750 EX3800 MAC address filtering errors
- EX3800 doesn’t work, update failed
- WiFi extender isn’t getting online
You can fix all of these problems quickly by contacting our expert technicians through chat or email.
Troubleshooting steps that solve your common problems
Follow the steps below to fix any problems with the Netgear EX3800 Setup:
- Verify that the wall outlet is providing the appropriate amount of power to the AC750 EX3800 extension.
- Before plugging in the extension, make sure the wall plug is not damaged or shorted.
- Use your device to get a high-speed internet connection.
- Verify each and every electrical connection. Use only undamaged cables.
- Restore the factory default settings for the extender.
- Avoid placing your extension near objects like microwaves, fish tanks, cordless phones, room corners, metal objects,
- Make sure you put the right URL in the address box if you are experiencing problems with mywifiext.net.
- Try setting up your extension once more after performing a power cycle.
- Use only the most recent version of your web browser to log into My WiFiext.net.
- Update your EX3800 AC750 extender’s firmware to the most recent version.
None of the aforementioned troubleshooting suggestions remedied your issue? Don’t freak out. Simply contact us via phone or email. Additionally, you can call us for instant support.
Disclaimer:- If you have a technical problem with your networking device of any brand, you can receive immediate assistance at mwifxnet.com. Our educated and experienced experts offer you immediate solutions inside a certain time period. We, on the other hand, are an independent support service provider with no ties to any brand or manufacturer.